Monday, January 28, 2008

Super Bowl Week with the Patriots Cheerleaders

Think a week off is easy for the Patriots cheerleaders? Well you haven't walked/cheered a mile in their skin tights. Wanna know how it really feels to be a hottie with a body? The pain, the work, the love they put into their profession? I thought you'd never ask. So, here, I bring you the Top 5 Patriots Cheerleader quotes of the week.


1."Y'all think all we do is kick and cheer and stuff. Believe me, we're not taking the week off getting our nails done. If you've ever tried syncing up a pom-pom routine, you know what I'm talking about."
- Barb Beaverstench

2. "I'm definitely rooting for the Patriots." - Cat Blondebush III

3. "People who say Randy Moss is a bad person have never got with Randy Moss. They just want to say he's a bad because they never got with him." - Muffy Tingletwat Jr.

4. "I'm not sure that coach Belichick has caught any of our routines. But he knows where to find us if he needs, like, an extra kick, or step-turn, or even just emotional support."
- Siena Sasquatchsnatch

5. "I feel really comfortable in Arizona. OMG! They have a pole in every bar. And they really know their basketball. Go Suns!"
- Violet Vaginagrinder

No comments: