Monday, December 3, 2007

THE BCS DANCE IS HERE! WHAT WOULD MARIE OSMOND DO?

BCS HANDS OUT TICKETS
Fortunately Marie Osmond not invited. P.S. And you won't want to miss that San Diego Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl!

JAMARCUS SIGHTING IN OAKLAND
As was a Raider team -- for a day.

IF LUKE WALTON WASN'T A LEGACY, WOULD HE BE IN THE NBA?
I know, I know, he has a great basketball IQ. But so do I and I'm not even starting for my Y-rec league team.

SEEN AT LAKER GAME: LAMAR ODOM TALKING SMACK WITH DWIGHT HOWARD
Hey, L.O., isn't the time for talk over? Oh yeah, Coach wants you to take more 3's. Not.

LONGHORNS SHOW UCLA THE LOVE WITH 8SEC TO GO
Love himself saddled with a case of the White Man Disease during game: Big, slow and in foul trouble.

SONICS SCOREBOARD CATCHES FIRE
You see, even being a Sonic scoreboard is hell. Scoreboard: "I've lost count! I'm burning up! Get me the hell out of this city!"

KNICKS FAIL (ONCE AGAIN) TO MAKE IT UP THE HILL
It's like they're rolling down the other side in a drunken frat haze.

No comments: