Friday, November 9, 2007

Countdown to Frank TV & I Feel Like Choking Someone

I have to be frank with you, I have never hated a TV personality more without ever seeing one episode of their show than Frank of Frank TV. Frank, who's been interrupting every f-ing baseball game on TBS, and now every basketball game on TNT. Frank who does a 1001 impressions. Well, guess what?

I've already seen them!!!
ALL 1001! And I am sick to death of them.

NOTE TO TURNER TV EXECS: WTF were you thinking?? Ever heard of the phrase "commercial overload"? Break a leg, guys. I truly hope Frank TV bombs worse than Kramer: The Laugh Factory.

P.S. Frank, if I see you in public, you'll forgive me if I choke you out.

Note to Frank's mom and dad: Don't forget to set your
VCR! Your little Frankie is going to perform for you.

No comments: