Monday, November 26, 2007

RAIDERS BREAK 17 GAME LOSING STREAK VS. CONFERENCE FOES

Foes finally make it out of Raider parking lot without getting shot at.

REX GROSSMAN FAN CLUB INCREASES BY 100%
Rex's mother and father happy to finally be on board. They join charter members: Rex's sister and brother.

OH, YOU WACKY BEARS FANS WITH YOUR SHIRTS OFF
I ask you to spell I.Q. and you say "Huh?"

DOESN'T DITKA STILL LOOK LIKE HE COULD RIP THE HEAD OFF A CHICKEN AT A MOMENT'S NOTICE?
If I'm his postal worker, I'm giving away the stamps.

I'LL SAY THIS FOR YOU OCHO...
Losing's never been more fun in Cincy. P.S. You will never be as cool as Dr. Johnny Fever.

PAGING SCOTT SKILES...
NBDL on line two.

HEY, YOU. YES YOU. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO ADD TO YOUR DIET?
Maybe a little more bran, and a lot more Banderas.

No comments: