Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I WANNA BE LIKE JOSE (CANSECO)

Because he is going to get nothing but more airplay through this whole (already boring-ass) Bonds saga.

But, oh, did you hear why Jose took 'roids in the first place? Told to Dennis Miller last night, and I am sure it's within the pages of JC's book I didn't read: Because he promised his brain dead mommy on her death bed he'd be the best baseball player in the world. Gee Jose, mommy must be so proud. Hold your head up son!

NINERS ALEX SMITH OUT
Redundant. This former No. 1 cat was out before he even played a game in the NFL.

LAKERS BLOCKBUSTER TRADE GOES DOWN
Kobe and Vanessa said to be looking for second home in Silver Lake.

WIZ ANDRE BLATCHE HAS BREAK OUT GAME
Hey, Andre, I hyped you two years ago. Where ya been hiding? Agent Zero's shadow/EGO can't be that big. Maybe it can.

GREG ANDERSON STICKING BY HIS MAN
Anderson's defense team: "But all any of us have is what we believe is who we are and our word and integrity." OK, the only thing I understood in that sentence was the word integrity. Of course, everyone associated with Bonds has tons of that to go around.

KNICKS WOES CONTINUE
Zeke kicks entire team out of practice. Next to go: Matthew Modine.




"Dude! That's not fair! Tragedy is my middle name. Maybe you've seen my Lear?"

No comments: